What is Red Yeast Rice (RYR) ?
Red yeast rice extract manufacturing from yeast (Monascus purpureus) grown on rice. The powdered red yeast rice mixture is a dietary staple in Asia and has been used in traditional Chinese herb medicine over thousands years. As an oral supplement, people take red yeast rice extract (monacolin-K) for against high cholesterol and heart disease.
What benifits of Red Yeast Rice Extract (monacolin-K)?
- Supports Healthy Cardiovascular
- Lower Blood Cholesterol Levels
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Speeds Up the Vital Metabolic Process
- Helps with Digestive Problems
- Increases Function of the Spleen
How does Red Yeast Rice Extract (monacolin-K) work? (Key Ingredients and function)
- Monacolin-K, a natural and effective ingredients for lowing lipid.
- Ergosterol (precursor of vitamin D): converted to vitamin D to promote the body’s absorption of calcium, phosphorus and other elements Beneficial to bone formation and prevent osteoporosis.
- γ-aminobutyric acid (γ-GABA): lower blood pressure and diastolic blood pressure.
- Natural plant hormone (lsoflavone): estrogen-like active substance can prevent osteoporosis, menopause syndrome.
What is Monacolin-K?
Monocolin-k is the key Ingredient in Red Yeast Rice Extract. which also known as a natural type of the active ingredient in the prescription drug Mevacor. Red yeast rice extract (monacolin-K,) can inhibit the rate-limiting enzyme in plasma synthesis (HMG-CoA reductase), effectively reduce total cholesterol (TC), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), and triglyceride Esters (TG), while raising high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C). Monacolin-K has two isomers: internal lipid (basic) Monacolin-K and acidic Monacolin-K, which we refer to as closed-loop and open-loop Monacolin-K respectively. Closed-loop Monacolin-k is only a prodrug, which is inactive by itself and needs to be hydrolyzed by carboxyesterase produced by the human body to change the structure and become an active substance i.e acidic Monacolin-K.
Monacolin-K has two isomers: internal lipid Monacolin-K and acidic Monacolin-K. Also called open or closed loop Monacolin-K. The closed-loop Monacolin-k is just a prodrug and inactive (structure as Figure one). In order to play a lipid-lowering effect, It is necessary to hydrolyze the carboxyesterase produced by the human body to change the structure and turn into an active substance Monacolin-k (structure as Figure two).
Red Yeast Rice Recommended dosage
As a dietary supplement take 600 milligrams one to two times daily or as directed by a physician. For better effect, take with 200mg-300mg Coenzyme Q10.
Why Red-Life™-Red Yeast Rice Extract (monacolin-K)?
- cGMP Manufacturing
- High purity Monacolin-K 0.4%-5%,
- High ratio of acid form Monacolin-K, 80% or contract manufacturing
- Citrinin Free
- Total plate count NMT 1,000 cfu/g without irradiation
- Allergen Free/ GMO Free
Specifications List of Red-Life™-Red Yeast Rice Extract (monacolin-K)
- Red Yeast Rice Extract Powder 0.4%-5% monacolin-K
- Red Yeast Rice Extract Powder Water Soluable
- Tablet/Capsules Red Yeast Rice Extract (Monaconlin-K) Supplements