Product: Ginger Extract/Gingerol/Zingiber officinale.
Biotanical Name: Zingiber officinale L.
Part of Used: Root
Apparence: Light yellow fine powder
1%, 5%, 20%Gingerol (HPLC)
What is Ginger Extract/Gingerol/Zingiber officinale?
Ginger extract is an extract of the rhizome of the perennial plant Zingiber officinale with potential antineoplastic activity. Ginger extract contains a number of different phenolic compounds, some of which have displayed antineoplastic, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant activities. This agent also exhibits antiemetic properties. Check for active clinical trials using this agent.
Gingerol is the active component of ginger and has been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation and prevent ADP release by dose-dependently inhibiting COX-1 activity.107 In fact, gingerol was more potent than aspirin at inhibiting platelet aggregation, and it also showed antiulcer activity
What are the effect of Ginger Extract/Gingerol/Zingiber officinale?
- Maintains Normal Blood Circulation. Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat.
- Improves absorption. Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does this by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Cold and Flu Prevention. Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a natural treatment for colds and flu around Asia.
- Combats Stomach Discomfort. Ginger is ideal in assisting digestion, thereby improving food absorption and avoiding possible stomach ache.
- Colon Cancer Prevention. A study at the University of Minnesota found that ginger may slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation. Ginger contains some of the most potent anti-inflammatory fighting substances known and is a natural powerful painkiller.
Specification List of Ginger Extract/Gingerol/Zingiber officinale.
1%, 5%, 20% Gingerol (HPLC)
Why Lifebio Ginger Extract/Gingerol/Zingiber officinale?
- 100% Vegan
- cGMP manufacturing
- Organic availble
- Allergen Free
- GMO Free
Recommended Dosage of Nettle Extract/Nettle Root Extract/Urtica dioica L.
Typically, dosages of 1-3g are used as a preventative treatment for nausea. This applies to morning sickness in pregnancy, motion sickness, and sometimes chemotherapy or operation-induced nausea.
For other usages of ginger, 1g is typically used.