Lifebio-Astaxanthin-Haematococcus pluvialis extract
Product: Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract)
Biotanical Resource: Haematococcus pluvialis
Astaxanthin 2.5%, 5% Powder For Capsules
Astaxanthin 2%-2.5% Powder For Tablet
Astaxanthin 5%, 10%, 20% Oil
What is Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract)?
Astaxanthin is a pigment belonging to the carotenoid family. It is found in crustaceans, fish (especially wild fish), and other animals and vegetables that feature a reddish color.
In crustaceans, it is surrounded by a protein and released by heat – this is why shrimp and lobsters turn red when cooked.
Astaxanthin is also present in large quantities in the algae Haematococcus pluvialis – which is responsible for the reddish color of the fish that consume it.
Lifebio Astaxanthin is extracted from algae Haematococcus pluvialis by ISO22000, cGMP standard. The culture base Haematococcus pluvialis located in south of China, where has the most suitable climate for the growth of this algae. Best products always from best raw material. Contact Lifebio for quotation & more information.
What are the effect of Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract)?
Astaxanthin has many benefits for one’s entire body. It boosts the health of joints, skin, and the vascular system. It is also one of the only antioxidants that can cross both the blood-brain barrier and the blood-retinal barrier – allowing both the brain and the eyes to enjoy its benefits. All of our internal organs are receptive to it as well. Astaxanthin is soluble in fat, and preferably should be taken with a meal in order to maximize its effects..
- Antioxidant effects :Astaxanthin’s effects are 10 to 100 times as powerful as other antioxidants (such as b-carotene). Its protective effect against oxidation has been proven with regard to damage to membranes, DNA, and the cardiovascular system.
- Cardiovascular effects :Astaxanthin helps improve the blood lipid profile – reducing average total cholesterol, LDLc, and triglycerides and increasing HDLc. It has also been proven to promote arterial health in adults who suffer from metabolic syndrome, and to significantly improve blood flow.
- Anti-inflammatory effects:Astaxanthin is an anti-inflammatory with no side effects that works by blocking the COX-2 enzyme. It helps protect against mitochondrial oxidation and inflammation. It has also been shown to reduce lactic acid buildup in muscles, thus reducing post-exercise pain.
- Effects on physical performance:Astaxanthin helps increase physical strength and minimize muscle recovery time following exertion. It also contributes to increased resistance to fatigue during intense exercise.
- Effects on skin and eyes:Astaxanthin’s properties help protect against damage caused by sunburns and ultraviolet rays. It also helps reduce wrinkles and increase skin hydration.
- Neurological effects:Astaxanthin protects cells and the nervous system from oxidative damage. It contributes to the protection of neurological functions, and even helps boost cognitive functions in the elderly.
Specification List of Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract)?
Astaxanthin 2.5%, 5% Powder
Astaxanthin 5%, 10%, 20% Oil
Why Lifebio Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis extract)?
- 100% Vegan
- cGMP manufacturing
- Organic availble
- Allergen Free
- GMO Free